The quality of your uploaded image is the most important part of your order. It is crucial to the quality of the final portrait or phone case. Please review the tips and guidelines below to make sure yours is just right:
- Photos taken during the day typically work better than photos at night using a flash.
- Use a smartphone or high quality camera.
- Make sure that your pet's whole face is visible and not in shadows.
- Make sure your pet is looking directly at the camera at eye level, facing forward. Other positions are acceptable, but your pet will be shown in that position in the final product.
- Please note: collars, leashes, bows, hats, and other cute outfits will be illustrated in your final portrait.
- Pet is Facing forward
- The Photo is Well-lit with natural lighting or in a bright room
- Pet's Full Face is visible
- Pet's Neck is visible
- Face is Angled
- Poor lighting
- Part of the Ear is cut off
- The Pet is Not facing forward
- It is not at eye level with pet
- Poor lighting
- Pet's Body not visible
- Pet is lying down
Not sure whether your images will work?
Send us your image and we'll let you know. We often create portraits of pets that have passed away, so we understand it's not always possible to follow all of the guidelines above. If you are not able to provide another photo we can make your photo work in most cases.
Have more questions on how it works? You can answer out most frequently asked questions here! If you're still on the fence, feel free to read some of the hundreds of reviews from our clients!