Order a digital file and print your portrait yourself! You can use the file we send to post on instagram, print on a canvas or print it and frame it yourself! The options are endless.
Your fur baby or babies already gets the first pick of seating during marathons of The Office and is the first face you see when you wake up so we think it's about time that they have their own commissioned artwork. Always show off your best friend with a commissioned piece of art for your home by Print Our Pet!
All it takes is five simple steps!
1) Upload a photo of every pet (dog, cat, dog, bird, horse, or any other companion) that you want on your portrait from Instagram, Facebook, your camera roll or your computer. Need help selecting the perfect photo? Review all of our Image Guidelines here.
2) Customize your portrait. Choose from four different artwork sizes, six background colors, add up to five pets and add your pet's name. Don’t be afraid to jump to the front of the line or order your own digital file of your artwork with some of our premium upgrades!
3) Your custom artwork begins! Sit tight while our team of artists create your masterpiece. Your work of art will be illustrated by hand and 100% unique!
4) Review a water marked rendering of your portrait! We know that your pet has unique features that make them who they are! That is why, unlike most companies, we send you a digital mockup of your order to you BEFORE we send the final file to you! This ensures you’ll be 100% happy when you receive your order.
5) Check your inbox! After your design is approved, we will send your digital file to your email inbox!
All of our single pet digital files are delivered as a 1200x1500 px 300 dpi PNG file. All of our multi-pet portraits delivered as a 2400x1800 px PNG file. Any reformatting is the responsibility of the customer.
Looking for the framed version of our pet portraits? Click here. Need help choosing a size? Check out our handy size guide.
Do you have any unanswered questions? You can always contact us here.